How to become a Certified Professional Ergonomist

To become a CPE,
the applicant must have:

Completed an education program
which provides a comprehensive set of HFE competencies.

Expertise in HFE demonstrated
through the provision of at least one major work sample, supported by one or
more work samples or products of smaller magnitude.

A minimum of four years of
full-time practice in HFE or the part-time equivalent.

The applicant needs to provide suitable references for the Professional Affairs Board to validate the application.

Leave a Reply

Skip to toolbar