A reminder that the HFESA National AGM will be held at 5:00pm – 6.00pm (AEDT) this evening, Wednesday 10 November 2021 via Zoom.
Please note that 5% of attendance is required for quorum, so if you have registered, please make sure you are in attendance, and if you haven’t already – please be sure to register for this evening!
Registration is required to attend this meeting. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. Please note, this meeting will be recorded.
Please click the link below to register for the AGM directly via Zoom:
The Agenda for the AGM is as follows
- Confirmation of Minutes of previous meeting 26th October 2020
- Executive Reports
- Pab Report
Please be aware of the following guidelines:
- Attendees will be able to listen and view the presentation only.
- Votes will be cast electronically during the meeting. If you are unable to attend please send a proxy vote prior to the meeting.
- Dial in options are available but you will not be able to vote using this method. If you wish to dial in please send a Proxy vote.
- Members can submit questions via the chat function in Zoom.
The Proxy form and the 2020 AGM minutes are below.
If you wish you record your apology, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The HFESA Annual Report and the reviewed accounts for the 2020/21 financial year will follow and will be available on the website after the AGM.
Bookings are closed for this event.