Knowledge Through Networking & Sharing Wednesday 13 September 2017 – sponsored by Humanscale.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to update your knowledge on what the current buzz Ergo topics are all about. Network with HF professionals and share information in a one day accessible, affordable and compact seminar.
- Dr Mike Regan – Driving distractions
- Daisy Vetch – The WEAR Anthropometric Database
- Chris Fitzgerald – Implications of Sensing Technologies for Ergonomists
- Emma Blee – Mental Health
- Stephanie Cassidy – Physical and Psychosocial Hazards of an office Activity Based Work Environment
- Fiona Begg – Health Industry service counters – design challenges and solutions
- Lethumy Taylor – KHAT drug use in the workplace
- Dr Mike Regan – Driverless vehicles
Venue: Australia Post Level 10 / 111 Bourke Street Melbourne 3000 (Tasman & Coral Rooms).
Time: 8.30am – 4.30pm (Lunch, morning & afternoon tea provided).
Non Members $300 (Early bird registration by 1 September $250)
HFESA Member: $200 (Early bird registration by 1 September $150)
Bookings are closed for this event.