Invited speaker: Robert King CPE
Topic: The path to certification and my experiences as an HFESA Certified Professional Ergonomist
Rob has been pursuing a career in Human Factors and Ergonomics since 2004. He has worked for range of Western Australian companies and in diverse roles. His skills are wide ranging across:
• Human factors / ergonomics
• Error analysis and building system tolerance to human error
• Risk management (ALARP principles, Bowtie methodology)
• Leading targeted continuous improvement projects
• Quantitative and qualitative statistics
• Reporting systems & trend analysis
• Change Management & Project Management
• Consultation and coaching with all levels of management and stakeholders
• Workshop and meeting facilitation
Synopsis: This talk will address Rob’s background with a particular focus on his the experiences of achieving HFESA’s Certified Professional Ergonomist and the value that it has added to his career. The talk will be invaluable for any of those intending to achieve HFESA’s CPE status and should very useful for all Human Factors and Ergonomics researchers and practitioners.
Registrations are required for this event
Bookings are closed for this event.