The Margaret Bullock Award is awarded biannually (during odd-numbered years) at the HFESA Annual Conference, commencing in 2017.
The criteria for this award include:
- For a major systematic program of HF/E related research or application that has led to demonstrable improvements in the safety, efficiency and/or usability of systems, products and/or environments.
- This contribution may have been made at any time.
- Awarded to an individual, group or organisation having relevant HF/E connection within Australia.
- Covers the research or application carried out over a period of at least 5 to 10 years.
- The award is in the form of a Certificate.
2019 Not awarded