The HFESA vision will be achieved by:
● delivering quality and accessible professional development and networking programs
● continually improving professional standards
● representing and lobbying government and industry on issues relevant to HFE in Australia
● promoting the value of HFE to industry, business, government, and the community, and
● partnering with relevant key professional bodies, educational facilities and industry to promote both research and the quality of application of HFE in Australia.
The goals of the Society are:
- Promote the application of sound HFE principles in the workplace.
- Promote the role of HFE professionals.
- Provide relevant opportunities for professional development.
- Represent the interest of members to government, peak bodies, media and other organisations.
- Stimulate research, innovation and effective applications of HFE.
- Provide and assist communication systems between members of the Society.
- Increase and improve membership services.
- Administer the affairs of the Society effectively.